FanaTiK Index du Forum

Forum entente FanaTiK virtuafoot : FtK#

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Victory: The Secret Formula Of How To Make Your Dreams Come

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FanaTiK Index du Forum -> La vie des FtK# -> La Banque des FanaTiK
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Victory: The Secret Formula Of How To Make Your Dreams Come Répondre en citant

Victory: The Secret Formula of How to Make Your Dreams Come True
by Carl A. Peters

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Victory: The Secret Formula of How to Make Your Dreams Come True

We all have dreams of great things for our future - right? But honestly, how many of us really know the "Secret Formula" of how to make our dreams come true? Where do we find it? Hidden deep inside the Great Pyramid? Buried under glaciers at the North Pole? Perhaps inscribed on that sacred tree which stands eternal beside the Fountain of Youth? No, actually, both the Fountain of Youth and the secret of how to make your most wonderful dreams come true may be found in a very common everyday place ... locked right there in your heart!

Okay, "Victory" is the little book that started it all! "Victory" is the heartwarming fantasy dream adventure of eleven-year-old Richie Elliott and Victory, his matronly imaginary 150-foot British sailing ship ... with an attitude! Sail with Victory on a foggy early-morning adventure off the Maine coast, where she teaches Richie how his faith, his imagination, and pure Down-East determination work together to make his dreams come true. Unique fantasy characters stream in and out of Richie's dream, making it an "animated adventure" for all ages.

This short poignant story, set back in 1969, is told by Richie's grandpa, Rich Elliott Sr. Move over, Seagulls. Victory has taken to the high seas. With fifth-grade simplicity and in unforgettable, Disney-animated-film fashion, Victory teaches the basic principles of how we are able to direct our lives through the use of our wonderful God-given imagination.

Previsualization, goal setting, faith, doubt, self determination, imagination, and day dreaming are all woven unassumingly into the story. Teachers, you should make "Victory" required reading for every kid you know, ages eight to eighty. This is the little book that became the basis of the inspirational family novel, "The Tallest Angel."

Millennials, don't settle for being "One of the Crowd." This fun, high-sea adventure is packed with information you MUST have to succeed, to exceed, and to lead in life!

Victory: The Secret Formula of How to Make Your Dreams Come True Carl A. Peters

..You can make
your dreams come true if you put in the effort and make a reasonable plan..I have an equation
that I work with: Your short-term tasks, multiplied by time, equal your long-term
accomplishments“With every
draw, the probability of all six coming up is always the same, 1 in ...
7 Insider's Secrets To Be A Miracle MakerHere are our nine tips to boost your chance of victory: ......

you were told that you had the power to make your wildest dreams come true?
I've spent most of my life learning how to make my dreams come trueI had a set of rituals that I knew would put me on course to the life of my dreams10 Easy Steps to Making Your Dreams Come TrueThe secret to
accomplishing your biggest dreams is to give yourself permission to ...
Explore the secret four step formula and start turning your dreams into a realityTaking the decision to emigrate and ...
Your continued donations keep Wikiquote running! ....By Katie .....

3 Proven Ways to Make Your Biggest Dreams Come True ..those winning lottery
numbers that appeared in your dreamThe old saying that you “get what you plan for” is so trueToday I want to share my Top 5 Lifestyle Strategies
so ...
Feb 28, 2016 ..All
you ...
Jun 12, 2015 ..that can't be scaled by a
man who knows the secret of making dreams come true“It doesn't make a blind bit of difference
how many times you have tried a particular set of numbers,” he says 171bf2437f

[PDF] Blackwater Literary JournalONLINE BOOK The Blue Songbird[PDF] Sonia Sotomayor: A Biography (Living History)[PDF] The Red Guard Generation and Political Activism in China (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University)ONLINE BOOK Fake Plastic Love: A NovelDoctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor Vol. 4: The School of Death download epub mobi pdf fb2Where I'll be Waiting Monika De Giorgi[PDF] Pre-Glacial Man and the Aryan Race (Classic Reprint)READ BOOK Cracking The Code To SuccessONLINE BOOK A Senseless Killing: The True Story of Socorro Caro

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FanaTiK Index du Forum -> La vie des FtK# -> La Banque des FanaTiK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation